Voting at this spring’s North Carolina Swimming Virtual HOD on Sunday, April 18, 2021 at 1:00 PM on Zoom will be conducted electronically.
Please follow these step-by-step instructions to ensure that your club is represented and registered to vote.
- You must declare your club’s delegates to Barb Frith by April 14th.
· Click the following link to see the number of non-athlete delegates each NCS club is permitted to name for its club. Each club that has athlete members may also name one athlete delegate.
· Send an email to Barb Frith at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
o Name and valid email address for each non-athlete delegate.
o Name and valid email address for your athlete delegate. If your athlete delegate is under 18, please copy a parent/guardian on your email to Barb.
· This information is due to Barb no later than April 14th.
- PLEASE NOTE that all declared delegates must be USA Swimming members in good standing on April 18, 2021. Please check your club portal for any membership issues your delegates need to address before April 16th.
- Delegates must receive their personal voter identification number from Election Buddy prior to the April 18th HOD.
· On April 16th, the eligible delegates you name will receive an email from Election Buddy at the email addresses you provide.
· The email will include their personal Election Buddy voter identification number that they must use to vote at HOD on April 18th at 1:00 PM on Zoom.
· The password to unlock their ballot will be provided at the HOD meeting held Sunday, April 18th at 1:00 PM on Zoom.
· Delegates MAY NOT vote by proxy. They must attend the Zoom HOD meeting on April 18th at 1:00 PM to receive their password and cast their votes.
If you have any questions about the delegate registration process, please contact Barb at email@example.com prior to April 13th.