North Carolina Swimming currently leads all LSCs in the number of Olympic Trials qualifiers (click the link below for details).
Through August 31st, there are 1,226 unique Olympic Trials qualifiers, 646 male, 580 female.
- 665 of those athletes have qualified in multiple events, which makes for 2,533 total qualifying swims.
- Hannah Marinovich is the youngest qualifier at age 14.
- Hali Flickinger is leading the way with 9 qualifying events.
- Anthony Ervin is the oldest qualifier at age 39.
- There are 488 repeat qualifiers from 2016 Olympic Trials and 699 New qualifiers.
- Right now, there are an average of 90 athletes qualified per event. Similar to past years, Day 1 and 2 will be the longest prelims sessions.
- 54 of the 59 LSC’s are represented so far.
- 302 18 & under qualifiers
- 210 qualifiers 23 & older
- Number of clubs with qualifiers: 353- excluding unattached teams